- February 17, 2021
- Posted by: Team Prudence
- Category: Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- To maintain software version as per the industry standards and use latest technology
- Microsoft support policy has defined timelines for life of older versions
- Change in business dynamics and challenges faced in optimizing processes. Ex: B2B, Internet penetration, statutory compliances like GST, XBRL, IFRS etc….
- Continuous evolution of technology creates scarcity of resources supporting older versions of software & hardware
- Evolution of other software like .NET, MS office creates gap between usability and sustainability of older versions.
- Redundant transactional data gets accumulated over a period is only required for records and analysis. But importantly makes system slow and consume resources which can be better utilized.
- Existing customization gets migrated and Whole data would be available in new system.
- Short duration implementation with Option of selective migration based on wish list of users.
- Configuring amalgamation of learning & functionalities (New Features).
- Consolidating the learning from previous implemented and No need to maintain different versions of applications.
Learn more at : https://consultingprudence.com