Microsoft Teams integration with Dynamics 365
- August 20, 2020
- Posted by: Content Editor
- Category: Microsoft Dynamics ERP
As we know about the Microsoft Teams, it’s a place to manage all your conversations, Files, and tools in one team workplace. Create and edit documents right in the app and enjoy instant access to SharePoint, OneNote, Power BI, and now, model-driven apps in Dynamics 365.
D365 with Microsoft Teams integration enables users to easily work with model-driven apps customer information and share files directly from Microsoft Teams. This helps users to be more productive and get work done more effectively.
D365 assistant app is available on Microsoft Teams as part of the existing Dynamics 365 app. The app provides sellers with a simple-to-use experience by combining data from multiple sources such as Office 365 and D365.
With the D365 for Microsoft Teams integration, add model-driven app features that you rely on, to the Microsoft Teams app you collaborate with. This lets you easily work with Common Data Service customer information and share files directly from Microsoft Teams. For more information, see Dynamics 365 assistant application for Microsoft Teams.
Any organization who is using D365 and Microsoft Teams then it will help you in Manage your company’s conversations, files, and tools in one collaborative workspace using Microsoft Teams. Integrating Dynamics 365 with Microsoft Teams enables users to easily work with Common Data Service customer information and share files directly from the Office application. The following are specific benefits of combining Teams and Dynamics 365:
- Collaboration hub: Access a shared workspace for Office apps to work sales opportunities.
- Cross-functional collaboration: Work together with customers and colleagues across functions, even those who are not Dynamics 365 users.
- File integration: Co-author documents using Office 365 and automatically sync to Common Data Service.
- Mobile app: Search from the Teams mobile app using the Dynamics 365 bot while on the go.