Oracle Warehouse Management Cloud System For Manufacturing Industry
- February 17, 2020
- Posted by: Shashi Ranjan
- Category: Oracle Warehouse Management Cloud
Oracle Warehouse Management Cloud (WMS) is the industry’s leading cloud-based inventory and the warehouse management system. With innovative product features, mobile solutions, and an easy-to-use interface, Oracle’s WMS Cloud system combines the speed and savings of the cloud with best-of-breed warehouse management and fulfillment capabilities.
Dynamics and easily configurable for rapid, cost-effective implementation, it offers an outstanding value for the operations. With it, you can support the complex fulfillment operations, improve the inventory and shipment accuracy, and gain the total inventory visibility—from the distribution center to the store shelf.
Oracle Warehouse Management Cloud Service (Oracle WMS Cloud Service) enables the manufacturers to understand their inbound, inventory, and outbound operations and make the improvements where needed. Gain the complete inventory visibility across your integrated logistics network. Increase the operation efficiency. Significantly reduce the order errors. And make more informed business decisions.
Benefit Of Using Oracle Warehouse Management Cloud System In Manufacturing Industry
1.Receiving and Putaway
Establish the accurate views of the inventory with inbound receiving and putaway.
- Control your inventory
- Schedule and manage the inbound shipments, cross-docking, and the flow-through allocations
- Manage the dock appointments and improve the dock efficiency
- Book appointments by facility and door
- Configure, create, and perform custom value-added services (VAS), such as tagging, labeling, and kitting—at any time
2.Complete Inventory Operations
Oracle Warehouse Management Cloud solution increases the inventory accuracy with automated inventory counting task generation. Tasks are performed concurrently with the other warehouse operations for end-to-end inventory visibility.
- Manage stock levels more effectively
- Generate the tasks based on minimums, maximums, or requirements for planned waves
3.Outbound Allocation and Store Receiving
- Supports the direct-to-consumer fulfillment and the store delivery confirmation by allocating the inventory into the outbound loads with the multistop routes.
- IT easily integrate with WCS Systems(warehouse control systems), including the pick-to-light, tilt tray sorter, carton sorter, sortation, carousel, scale, and the conveyor
- Improve facility throughput and overall the warehouse operations
- Manage the distribution center tasks via mobile, including receiving, putaway, order picking, replenishment, and the truck loading
- Optimize the store fulfillment with put-to-store management, cross-docking, store-based waving, and the task grouping
Support a higher degree of automation and complex fulfillment strategies with built-in integration for the material handling equipment and the services.
- Integrate easily with warehouse control systems (WCS), including pick-to-light, carton sorter, tilt tray sorter, carousel, sortation, scale, and conveyor
- Eliminate latency
- Gain visibility through real-time integration with 99.3 percent uptime
5.Real-Time Reporting and Analysis
The dashboard displays the real-time operational analysis, enterprise reporting, and management alerts.
- Create, edit, and execute ad-hoc or standard reports for internal and external needs
- Establish an unmatched and the seamless shopping experience.
- Gain an actionable analysis of the personnel, localization utilization, and the inventory fragmentation
Reduce the labor inefficiencies, raise the overall manufacturing performance, and improve the accuracy with the better visibility into workforce operations. Key performance indicators enable you to manages and tracks the workforce productivity.
Oracle Warehouse Management Cloud (WMS) is the most effective software solution for manages your warehouse operations. It can help in the complex fulfillment operations, improve the inventory and shipment accuracy, and gain the total inventory visibility—from the distribution center to the store shelf. For oracle warehouse management cloud system implementation and supports. Contact us.