- December 2, 2016
- Posted by: Admin
- Categories: ERP, Farm management software, News Feeds
Recently PTPL attended one of the South Asia’s largest exhibitions “Poultry India 2016” in Hyderabad. It was a 4 days event from (22-25) November. The event organized by IPEMA was marked by a milestone as they successfully completed their 10 years of collaboration with Poultry India. The cynosure of the event was to apprise the Poultry fraternity by accustoming them with the automation and the use of significant technologies“.
The event was attended by one the best poultry practitioners from all over the world. The main agenda of the exhibition was to unveil the best scientific approaches requisite in nurturing & promoting poultry farming activities. This will not only empower the farmers to enhance their productivity & quality but also foster Indian Poultry trade in the international market. The event provided VALUABLE insights of the recent developments in the international poultry industry.
Prudence Technology being an eminent practitioner in the Poultry vertical unfolded their product ‘NAVFARM’ which is a Complete Livestock Management ERP Solution instills the following:
- The solution is collaborated with Microsoft Dynamics to record all the transactions and activities involved in a farm.
- It integrates Flock Performance, Purchases, Sales, Expenses, Feed Formulation, Feed Production and Accounting.
- Depending on the Geographical, Climatic Conditions, Age and Availability of Raw Materials, different Feed Formula are adapted by the Farmers.
- A separate module is included in these systems to develop cost-effective formula.
HOW DOES IT WORKS
- NAVFARM™ assists Hatcheries to maintain the consistency across the processes while capturing the data from multiple sources.
- It reduces the probability of errors in complete Layering & Hatchery Management System to record all the transactions and activities involved in a hatchery
- The application covers all aspects of Hatchery, from housing of Day Old Chicks to Hatching of chicks. Candling, Temperature, Humidity record keeping also available in this module.
PTPL put their best foot forward in the race of best poultry practitioners & registered their name in the history of Poultry India.
I am confident that IPEMA will uphold the legacy in the coming years as well. It was a sheer treat to the eyes to witness diverse segments of poultry sector from all over the world come to India under one roof and making Poultry India 2016 a huge success.
About the Author:
Ms Shalini Gupta is a Business Consultant at Prudence Technology having 2.5 years of experience in Retail and Marketing Sector and roles in IT and business. Shalini holds a bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering .She holds a Postgraduate Degree in Retail and marketing from JD Institute, Delhi.