Grow beyond the limits of your basic accounting software.Modern enterprises rely today on streamlining their business processes with next generation application suite hosted on Cloud.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central: [CRM + MS Dynamics NAV]
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a business management solution that helps companies connect their financials, sales, service, and operations to streamline business processes, improve customer interactions and make better decisions.
Boost efficiency with automated tasks and workflows—all from within familiar Office tools like Outlook, Word, and Excel
Dynamics 365 Business Central puts flexibility at the core of your business, enabling you to start quickly, grow at your own pace and adapt in real time. Work with a Microsoft Dynamics 365 partner to easily tailor and extend the application to meet your unique business or industry-specific needs. Prudence Consulting is one of the best dynamics 365 business central consulting companies for all Microsoft Dynamics 365 business central support services, ERP implementation, migratio and customization.
Dynamics 365 Business Central Essentials
- Financial Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Project Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Human Resources Management
- Warehouse Management
Dynamics 365 Business Central Premium
- Everything in Essential
- Service Management
Microsoft Dynamics 365: [CRM + MS Dynamics AX]
Unify CRM and ERP capabilities and break down data silos with Dynamics 365—modern, intelligent cloud applications that help move your business forward.
- Customer Engagement Plan: Get full use of applications that help build and support customer relationships:
- Unified Operations Plan: Get full use of applications that help connect and manage your business operations.
- Dynamics 365 Plan: Get full use of all applications in one comprehensive, cost-efficient option.
- à la carte: Start with what you need and upgrade to plans as your business grows.
Before founding Consulting WP in early 2001, Brandon started two Internet companies in Silicon Valley. Previously, Brandon held various management positions in New York at Simon Brothers, most recently as Vice President in Goldhill Group, focusing on new business development and risk management. He has also worked as a senior financial risk management consultant to the financial services industry; software engineer; advertising sales manager for the popular Caribbean travel guide series; general manager of an advertising and graphic design agency; and engineering intern at the Best Health Coach.
Choose your domain
- Finance and Operations
Choose your modules
- Finance and Operations
- Customer Service
- Project Service Automation
- Field Service
- Trade & Distribution
- Construction & Project
- Ecommerce & Marketplace
- Discreet Manufacturing
Industry Add-On Solutions
- NAVFarm – Livestock Management Solution
- LS Retail – POS Retail Solution
- NAVOne – Primary & Secondary Sales Solution
- NAVNirman – Construction Management Solution
- NAVCube – Business Analytics Solution
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: