Support Service for Microsoft Dynamics | Oracle EBS | E-business Oracle
Things break. It is just a reality. In IT.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) projects have an enormous impact on the entire business. Even though there is no guarantee of success, the benefits are high. Prudence Consulting offers many value-added consulting services including to help you before, during, and after the ERP Implementation project “Go-Live”.
Why Choose Us
Prudence Consulting leverages a portfolio of over 150 successful Microsoft, SAP & Oracle projects to build the best possible optimization and support packages for our clients.
From training, to a functional or technical assessment of your SAP S4 Hana or Oracle fusion, we can help you! We are certified ERP Consultants that can give up in-depth evaluation of your post-go-live or a health check up after an update. If you’re looking for a specific optimization for your unique business processes, you are at the right place.
We are an email or phone call away. We can provide quick on-demand technical support as and when required.
Prudence Consulting offers different support programs that can be customized to your requirements – time to respond, prepaid bank of hours, 5/7 or 7/7 support.
Duration: Hourly-based, prepaid bank of hours, 5/7 or 7/7 support.
- You require a professional to be available to support your team.
- You would require guidance from time to time, an experienced functional consultant will be made available for you to speak to.
- You don’t have the time and budget to train an internal technical expert.
A specific issue or project needs to be addressed, typically identified as a small pilot project with a well-defined scope of work. Prudence Support Services help you to reach quick, short term measurable results.
Duration: Prudence Consulting will provide an effort estimate based on the scope of work
- You have identified specific pain points or improvements you would like to implement.
- You are looking for a quick win to demonstrate ROI
- You want to see if you like working with Prudence Consulting
You have a project that your team doesn’t have the expertise or bandwidth to support. Typical projects are:
- Automation & Workflow
Duration: Prudence Consulting will provide an effort estimate based on scope of work
- Your team doesn’t have the bandwidth or expertise to undertake the specific project.
- You want to focus on your core business and work with domain experts to optimize your instance.
- You want to complement your team with additional resources and expertise.
Prudence offers targeted coaching sessions on various valuable topics:
- Setting up Pricing and Promos
- Forms Workflows
- Revenue recognition
- Multi-currency management
The sessions are prepared based on actual scenarios and our specialists configure Netsuite for your understanding.
Duration: 2-4 hr each session + preparation time
When: You would like to strengthen your knowledge on certain modules or functions of NetSuite and want tailored training on real use cases.
Prudence offers on-site assessment to review your team objectives, pain points and evaluate the current functional situation. Typical tasks performed are as follows:
- Review of strategic objectives
- Functional assessment
- Identification and prioritization of issues
This assessment will include a summary report with key observations, plan of action recommendations and an effort estimate. It is recommended to perform this activity on-site.
Duration: 4-5 Days on-site + 1-2 days analysis and solution design and if required, Prudence Consulting will provide an effort estimate based on scope of work.
When: You would like to improve the way you are leveraging Netsuite but you are not sure how and where to start.
Review of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Oracle ERP system to ensure the foundations are working well and good. Typical subjects covered are:
- General configuration
- Security and access
- Customization and scripts
- Third party applications
This assessment includes a summary report with observations and recommendations.
Duration: 4 – 16 hrs
- You want validation whether your system is configured with best practices
- You are facing performances issues
- You are concerned about access and security