How Does Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant Help?
Prudence Consulting is a Microsoft SPA Partner and specializes into Microsoft Dynamics implementation services. Microsoft Dynamics streamlines Financials, Manufacturing, Reporting, Supply chain, Service management, Sales and Marketing (CRM), Distribution, Purchase & Payables and Project Planning. We have functional domain experts in Process Verticals and Localizations who can manage the challenges of small, medium as well as large enterprises. We enable our clients to select and implement the optimum modules as per their specific requirements.
Prudence Microsoft Dynamics Implementation Methodology key points
- Process oriented approach to ensure maximum benefits from Microsoft Dynamics
- Validation of the design phase by the functional expertise to ensure all functionalities has been utilized to fulfill the requirement.
- Almost zero customization approach due to deep understanding of the optional modules of Microsoft Dynamics
- Constant Quality Assurance engagement with the Customer of Prudence Quality team
- Re utilization of the assets to make the implementation cost effective.
- Detailed definition of the Scope of Work to ensure the complete visibility on the cost of ownership of the project.
- Train the trainer and self-service by key users.
Prudence Microsoft DynamicsUpgradation Methodology key points
- Consolidating the learning of old versions.
- Consolidated data with drill down facility.
- Short duration implementation.
- Configuring amalgamation of learning & functionalities (New Features).
- Option of selective migration based on wish list of users.
- No need to maintain different versions of applications.
- No hassle of testing migrated data.
- Management dashboards with multiple company and multiyear transactional data.
Specialized Service Domains
- Implementation Services
- Post Go Live Support Services
- Audit & Consulting Services
Having Competencies into
- Microsoft Dynamics 365/NAV/AX/CRM/Power-BI
- LS Retail
- Infra As A Service: Microsoft Azure
- Product As A Service: SharePoint/.Net Development