Oracle Warehouse Management Cloud System For Manages Retail And Wholesale Operations
- February 18, 2020
- Posted by: Shashi Ranjan
- Category: Oracle Warehouse Management Cloud
Retail and wholesales industry today are tasked with meeting ever-growing the customer service objectives while continuing to reduce the costs. The key to top performance lies in the solutions that improves the businesses processes, driving efficiency and accuracy while supporting enhanced data visibility. Oracle offers a Comprehensive WMS Solution to the customers. Unlike most of the enterprise application solutions that are software-focused.
The Oracle warehouse management system is available in the cloud and compliments operations of all the sizes. It’s includes the features provide users with numerous ways to organize, optimize, and streamline their warehousing space and tasks. This system helps in boost labor productivity while reducing the inventory costs and improving the accuracy of daily warehouse tasks.
This system includes a flexible environment that is easy to configure for a quick implementation process. Complex fulfillment support gives users the best tools to handle moving large volumes of a product while staying accurate.
Wholesalers and retailers need to understand their entire logistics network, from DC to outlet. Oracle Warehouse Management Cloud Service provides the complete inventory visibility, so you can ensure the fewer instances of order errors or out-of-stock scenarios.
1. Receiving and Putaway
It Establishes the accurate views of the inventory with inbound receiving and putaway.
- Control the inventory
- Schedule and manage the inbound shipments, the cross-docking, and the flow-through allocations
- Manage the dock appointments and improve the docking efficiency
- Book the appointments by facility and door
- Configure, create, and perform the custom value-added services (VAS), such as labeling, kitting, and tagging—at any time
2. Complete Inventory Operations
Oracle Warehouse Management Cloud software for retail and warehouse operations (Oracle WMS Cloud software)increases the inventory accuracy with automated inventory-counting task generation. Tasks are performed concurrently with the other warehouse operations for end-to-end visibility.
- Manage stock levels more effectively
- Generate tasks based on minimums, maximums, or requirements for the planned waves
3. Outbound Allocation and Store Receiving
Support direct-to-consumer fulfillment and store the delivery confirmation by allocating the inventory into outbound loads with multistop routes.
- It Improves pick efficiency and gains control of planning via configurable wave allocation
- Improve the facility throughput and overall warehouse operations
- It Manages the tasks of distribution center via the mobile, including receiving, replenishment, order picking, putaway, and truck loading
- Optimize the store fulfillment with put-to-store management, cross-docking, store-based waving, and task grouping
4. Material Handling
It Supports a higher degree of automations and complexes fulfillment strategies with built-in integration for the material handling equipment and services.
- Easily integration possible with warehouse control systems (WCS), including pick-to-light, carton sorter, tilt tray sorter, carousel, sortation, scale, and conveyor
- Eliminate latency
- Gain visibility through real-time integration with 99.4 percent uptime
5. Real-Time Reporting and Analysis
Helps in Make the right business decisions at the right time. Analytics and reporting tools provide you with actionable insight. User-configurable analytics dashboards empower everyone to make a better decision.
- Create, edit, and execute Adhoc or the standard reports for internal and external needs
- Establish an unmatched and seamless shopping experience.
- Gain an actionable analysis of personnel, localization utilization, and the inventory fragmentation
6. Workforce Management
Reduce the labor inefficiencies, raise the overall manufacturing performance, and improve the accuracy with better visibility into workforce operations. Key performance indicators enable you to manage and track the workforce productivity.
Oracle warehouse management cloud system fulfills all the needs required for manages the retail and wholesale operations. It includes the features provide users with the numerous ways to organize, optimize, and streamline their warehousing space and tasks. For oracle warehouse management system implementation and support. Kindly contact us